Monday, January 9, 2017

not quite 116 in 2016

I decided in favor of quality vs. quantity, this year.  At the end of last year (2015), I chose to round out my set with the best I had... it wasn't the worst but I did not to do that this time.  And there were some I just didn't want to shoot.  Here are some favorites from the this year's list.  

creature comforts 

                               a map

out of place

recycled

clean

                              nature's jewels

                                    a gate

You can see the rest of my set here

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Gorgeous, as usual! I love the shock of the red gate with the muted fall colors in the background, and the broken ornament is stunning!

Nana said...

I loved them all! Each one amazing and such a variety! So well done!!