Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May Day!

I usually really enjoy April but this year it was brutal!  We had several rounds of strep and infections and more rain than I can remember having in April for a long time.  The rain is good but the garden's been muddy and not much has been planted.  Between contract knitting and photo sessions (six, at least!) I haven't had much time to edit my own pictures or blog.  I do like taking pictures, though, for just about any reason.  I am behind on the scavenger hunt but I did see the royal wedding live.  And now only four weeks of school left!  I see my priorities shifting this week, though, and -hopefully- lots getting done.  I'll post my scavenger hunt pictures once I get done sorting through them.  Come back soon!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

It sounds like I could have written that post (well, except for the contract knitting, sickness, and photo sessions LOL.) March was icky, but April has been a complete blur. Where on earth did it go??? I'll be late with the scavenger hunt too -- and now I know I'm in good company LOL!