Saturday, July 16, 2011

June Photo Scavenger Hunt


something with your town's name on it
(chalk drawing at the Chalk Art Festival)

wheel trim

architectural detail

cheese

night

tree branches

cutlery

a farm animal

view outside my door

Items I neglected to shoot were 'an elephant', 'a childhood memory', and 'something that starts with z...'.  I had something in mind for all of these, just didn't get it done.  Yet. 

Blogger told me a couple of days ago that I had exceeded my upload quota, so I have put off updating my blog.  In order to prove to BFJ that there's a problem, I did this whole post - without any problem.  Of course. 

2 comments:

StarSpry said...

That's the way it always works! Love the photos :)

Thimbleanna said...

Love those photos Karen! Especially the one of the night -- very cool!