Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Teeny Tiny Basket



Okay, it's not so small you can't use it, but it is a lot smaller than I was expecting! I thought it would make a cute project basket for my mom's crocheting, but you can't get more than a skein and a hook in this. SO I am posting a picture where you can get some sense of scale, also. That said, you could use a jelly roll for most of it!
You could make more than one out of a fat quarter!
I see me making some for gifts - baby, Christmas, etc. I know someone that's getting a pink one. Now, if I could just find my pink fabric, which I bought because I knew that someone was going to have a girl someday!
Oh, and I was so thrilled to have a project to use this fabric for. BFJ went out on a limb and bought me fabric last Christmas. He bought it for the split wood; that's my favorite, too.

6 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

This is very cute! I may have to make one.:)

Nana said...

Wonderful little baskets -- great for napkins on an autumn table, tiny pinecones, thread spools for the seamstress, cosmetics, all kinds of stuff....

MARCIE said...

Love that little bag. I really need to try and make one.

MouseChirpy said...

Very sweet! Love the Fall colors.
Aloha!

Judit said...

It is really nice, colors are beautiful!!

Angi Baker Creations said...

awe cute.