Skip to main content

Christmas preparations, 2022

 


Apple pie for Thanksgiving, pretty new turkey plate, Christmas decorations in Olde Town and in our home, big and little knitting projects, and cutting homemade marshmallows. 

Comments

  1. Oooh, yum! Apple Pie - and it looks amazing! Looks like you've been doing a LOT of knitting too -- Happy Merry Making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful! Love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, apple pie is really the best pie :) What are you making with the mittens? They look smaller than normal, are they for a small person or will it be a decoration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, Thanks for your comments! The mittens ARE small, they're about 2" wide by 4"; they're part of an advent calendar I've been working on for a few years.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Please be sure to LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (if it isn't included in your profile) so that I may respond to you. Thank you!