Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Pictures




1. honeysuckle at my mother-in-law's 2. my Mother's Day gifts flourishing 3. jumping in
I had to split this post up into two. I know enough html to link to other webpages, but I can't figure stuff out when I have to find an error in the html text. For example, if I download a bunch of pictures and then rearrange them, you can't click on and enlarge them. I don't know why. Therefore, I redid my post. It would be a shame to miss the little guy on the marigold, whom I didn't even notice until I was looking at the pictures on my computer!
I'd love to post a picture of the quilt blocks I've spent hours on this week, but alas! no such picture exists. Hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love all the pictures. The colors are so vivid. Glad to see Speed having a great time. The flowers are just gorgeous - didn't God have a wonderful time creating those!! Wow!

Stephanie D. said...

That water looks so cool and refreshing. And someone looks to be getting the most out of it!

Linked to you off "Just us Quilters".