Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I Did Last Weekend

As I said before, the majority of my household was sick last weekend. But here's what I did:

Watched a train go by,


went to a family brunch, with lots of yummy foods, (and I won a prize for "Best Presentation: Hot Dish,")


and there were lots of jolly people there;


watched my sister perform in a Christmas pageant,


and went to a birthday party for myself and my mother-in-law.


This weekend should be a little slower, but you never know this time of year!

3 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend. i love trains and I love watching them pass.:)

Candace said...

What a great weekend, Karen! I love the looks of all that brunch food! Mr. Squash said he would show up there any old time!
Cheers!

Sara said...

Looks like you were busy, but had a good time! All that food looks great!