Skip to main content

Your Morning "Awwww"

As many squirrels as we have in our yard, I've never seen a baby one - til yesterday! 

Comments

  1. What an adorable baby! We have a lot of squirrels, too, and this is my first glimpse of a baby! Thanks so much, Karen - you made my day!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This made me smile :) What an adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH How Cute!!!! You lucky girl -- I'd LOVE to see a little baby. Thanks for sharing your adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie and a fabulous photo!! So very very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Please be sure to LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (if it isn't included in your profile) so that I may respond to you. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

garden panos from 2023

 Last year, I made some effort (not thoroughly successful) to capture state-of-the-garden pictures every month, including panoramas stitched together on Photoshop, in order to get the whole view of what's happening.  So here's a little recap of the garden in 2023! early March April May June August It appears that I missed July, and either didn't take or didn't save this project in September, although we didn't have a killing frost very late into the season - we were still harvesting a few things in October.  As much as I loved the lettuce that was growing in the tunnel, and getting an early start on a few things, I'm not a fan of plastic anywhere, especially in my garden, so I am looking at options - cold boxes with old windows, etc.  I'm planning to start my 2024 garden this month - pea planting, planning, and seed starting in March!  What are you planting?  

Random Review Friday: Knitting Boutiques

There are dozens of places to buy fabric and yarn these days - big craft chain stores, online, and the little boutiques. You can even recycle yarn and fabric by shopping at your local second-hand store. While I love the selection of shopping online, nothing beats the welcome of a friendly face, someone who can help you find just what you are looking for. I know where there are a few wonderful quilt shops, but being a new knitter, I haven't been to many yarn boutiques. I have begun to find that there are several in the Denver Metro area. Here are a few fun stops from the northwest area of town: Knit Knack 7505 Grandview Ave, Arvada , CO 80002 I first met Marly here, and this is our usual spot to meet up for picture days . Talk about great first impressions; this is the first knitting boutique I'd ever been to, and boy is it a good one! Owner Gerri has been a "capital K" Knitter for at least ten years. Gerri carries lots of Cascade, Berroco , and Classic Elite yarns, ...

Night

Trixie (as in Speed Racer) and Stitch (as in per inch) Night My kitten walks on velvet feet And makes no sound at all; And in the doorway nightly sits To watch the darkness fall. I think he loves the lady, Night, And feels akin to her Whose footsteps are as still as his, Whose touch as soft as fur. Lois Weakley McKay ... a childhood favorite from The How and Why Library. Thank goodness my parents moved last year and sent this book my way. Otherwise, I would have just the first line running through my head forever!