Stitch August 30, 2011 My cat, Stitch. We also have a black cat, Trixie, but she slinks in the shadows. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Domestic Life Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Terrie D. (StarSpry)August 30, 2011 at 10:34 PMStitch is beautiful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNanaAugust 30, 2011 at 11:35 PMWow, what a great close-up!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThimbleannaSeptember 1, 2011 at 7:30 AMThat. Is. An. Awesome. Picture.Now. How did you get him to stand still???ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCathyMarch 17, 2020 at 1:40 PMAnd I love "her"(?) name too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love reading your comments! Please be sure to LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (if it isn't included in your profile) so that I may respond to you. Thank you!
Stitch is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great close-up!
ReplyDeleteThat. Is. An. Awesome. Picture.
ReplyDeleteNow. How did you get him to stand still???
And I love "her"(?) name too.
ReplyDelete