There are dozens of places to buy fabric and yarn these days - big craft chain stores, online, and the little boutiques. You can even recycle yarn and fabric by shopping at your local second-hand store. While I love the selection of shopping online, nothing beats the welcome of a friendly face, someone who can help you find just what you are looking for. I know where there are a few wonderful quilt shops, but being a new knitter, I haven't been to many yarn boutiques. I have begun to find that there are several in the Denver Metro area. Here are a few fun stops from the northwest area of town: Knit Knack 7505 Grandview Ave, Arvada , CO 80002 I first met Marly here, and this is our usual spot to meet up for picture days . Talk about great first impressions; this is the first knitting boutique I'd ever been to, and boy is it a good one! Owner Gerri has been a "capital K" Knitter for at least ten years. Gerri carries lots of Cascade, Berroco , and Classic Elite yarns, ...
Hahahaha! Sorry to laugh. But that IS very funny. I hope you had a spare!
ReplyDeleteLOL :) - Kristin
ReplyDeleteThat's funny about the dog and food :) But I am sorry that some people total ignore copyrights and photo credits. That really sucks :(
ReplyDeleteI have a blogger friend who does cut paper items and has a very unique style. More than once she has found someone has copied her designs, posted her photos, and even found someone had submitted some of her artwork to an online magazine! People are weird.
ReplyDeleteToo funny about the dog, though!
Oh no...what happened with the photos? Sounds disappointing ...
ReplyDeleteCan't really blame the dog... i'd steal your cupcake given the chance. :-)