Thursday, May 27, 2010

Delicate Blossoms of Egg White and Sugar

It's a special day at our house and one of my children requested "those triangle things" and luckily we were able to figure out what he was talking about. 


They're hollow: 

I made a batch of bigger ones this morning for school and then more minis because I knew one would not be enough and we would all want more tonight!

It looks like I am messy with the chocolate, huh?  Well, that's because I am. 


PS The link on my other post does not help.  Just type "meringue" into your favorite search engine.

4 comments:

Stephanie D. said...

Yummm! Pardon me while I wipe the drool off the keyboard.


I've never tried to make any meringue thingies--are they difficult?

Shawn said...

Awe they look so pretty and yummy!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

You are making me hungry! They look delicious!

Deb said...

this looks like the perfect treat- bitesize fun!